• Support trainings, events, camps, retreats and other activities that increase participation in the Dances of Universal Peace
• Pertain to the costs of an event/project, not the expenses of an individual
Priority will be given to grant applications for projects that
• are keeping the Dances alive online during the pandemic (for example through the use of Zoom)
• are in countries/regions where the pandemic has abated and in-person gatherings are legally allowed.
• contribute to DUP projects that aim to be self-sustaining beyond an initial event or meeting
• support next generation dance leaders